well doesnt that just sound scandalous? i really dont feel that at this point in my life i have any ‘love’ secrets if the word ‘love’ is being defined by “true love” between a man and a woman. (seeing as it says ‘lust’, i just assumed). so sorry for the boring post, but if youre wasting your life away reading this.. then go do something else. :)
1. i would really love to have all of the arts and crafts supplies of the world. im talking wooden letters and boxes, glitter, paint, scrapbooking stickers and pages, box cutters, stencils, sponges, canvases, and you get the picture. 2. the house of my dreams. with everything the way i want it. very vague, but at the same time, very not vague. because there are specifics: red front door, big kitchen that is its own room, big front porch, really tall open ceiling living room with fireplace, freaking legit master bedroom and bathroom, at least one big, open window, and yeah.. it could probably fill this list and more. 3. a 1977 pontiac sunbird complete with dixie horn :) that’s my first car and i miss it. also, a nice sized SUV that is green. :) 4. a whole big amazing wardrobe. accessories come with that right? :) shoes, belts, purses, scarfs, jewelry, you know- the works. 5. a few plane tickets. :) oh you know where- norn iron. :) 6. a really nice iPod that has a screen, holds more than 16G, and isnt silver. :) 7. a beautiful set of dishes. that sounds dumb to anyone, but what is in my mind is amazing.
1. dishes. i always leave dishes. i need to make this habit that i cant go to bed with dirty dishes. 2. i neglect to tell people how i feel. in this world today, it’s a hard thing to do. 3. i fail to be positive and speak life. THIS i need to work on. 4. i dont always do what i say or think i’ll do. i always put things off. 5. i neglect talking to people i thought i would talk to more. 6. keep up with things: journals, homework, stupid blog posts. :) 7. remember anything. unless i write it down, i normally dont remember it.
1. when people go all “woe is me” on you. they say ‘oh im ______’ fill in the blank with: stupid, not pretty, not funny, whatever just so people will compliment the heck out of them. 2. when people in general just dont care. whether that be they dont care about the residence hall, the environment, their school, other people, whatever. they just dont care. 3. when people drink underage. i really am not fond of drinking period.. but underage? thats just really dumb. 4. when restaurants charge for stupid stuff such as: refills, ranch, pickles, extra chili on a hotdog, etc. that is just stupid. 5. when people think they are smarter than everyone else so they negate everything everyone says. 6. when family sits around and talks crap about other members of the family. 7. when i clean the house and it doesnt stay clean.
1. i wish i could go to disney world right now. 2. i wish i grew up somewhere other than america. norn iron would fit :) 3. i wish i would have read about a million more books when i was younger. 4. i want to have all of my favorite people around me all the time. that is impossible! 5. i would really like to be as photogenic as some of my friends. good grief those beautiful people :) i love them. 6. i really want consistent handwriting that is really neat. one day, i have to adopt the “teacher” handwriting and i definitely dont have that yet. 7. i would really love to be able to sew, tie pretty bows, and knit.
well, this is odd. but exciting. these things are probably good one way, bad another. but idc really.
1. i have an absolutely contagious personality. i am very much an all-in-all fun person to be around. 2. im really not easily embarrassed. 3. im one of the loudest people on gwu’s campus apparently. but i love that. 4. laughter is my favorite thing.. probably ever. i make people laugh. i laugh at everything. and i have a pretty recognizable laugh. ask my friends. it’s probably my favorite thing about myself. 5. well, i havent had voice lessons or any of that junk… but my singing is from my heart and it’s pretty good. i am really fond of my voice. disney princesses inspired me. 6. old people love me. (my mom told me to put “senior citizens”) 7. so i guess my next point should be that im blunt. which may seem as rude. im not big on beating around the bush and lying. im pretty to the point.
that was.. weird. but oh well. yay for finishing day one. :)
this is stupid. but im going to try to keep up with one. and it’s only 7 days… how hard could that be…right? :)
7 DEADLY SINS CHALLENGE
day 1 - pride. seven great things about yourself. day 2 - envy. seven things you lack and covet. day 3 - wrath. seven things that piss you off. day 4 - sloth. seven things you neglect to do. day 5 - greed. seven worldly material desires. day 6 - gluttony. seven guilty pleasures. day 7 - lust. seven love secrets
im bored in psychology. let's see how much of this i can do.
Day 1: Your fave book.
making decisions is never fun. i really loved the 7th book. it was the one i read in the quickest time the first time i read it. ive read the 2nd one the most times. i think my favorite might be the fourth one because it has a lot more action than the others when they are at hogwarts. not sure. i cant decide. im indecisive. :)
Day 2: Your fave movie.
well, they all havent come out yet. and i freakin loved the 7th one. and the first one completely opened up my eyes to the magic of the visual harry potter world. but i think my favorite would be the 5th one. especially that part when ron wakes up cause he’s having a nightmare about spiders making him tapdance and harry says “you tell those spiders ron” yeah.
Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book.
well yes of course. when are there not? i cant decide which part makes me the most angry or anything like that. so i wont single one out.
Day 4: Least fave female character and why.
least fave? ugh. ummm. well, bellatrix is just so evil and i just cant stand her. but i think the most annoying character might be rita skeeter. she was so freaking obnoxious. im also not a big fan of cho or lavender.
Day 5: Fave male character and why.
i hate decisions. bah. well, dobby is freaking the bomb. and dumbledore is a beast. and i threw my book when he did. hedwig. umm sobs. george is my favorite weasley. but i just love ron and his sidekickness. neville! oh geez. love him. i cant decide. sorry.
Day 6: What house would you want to be in.
well, im really not smart enough for ravenclaw. and who wants to be in slytherin? and hufflepuff? really? duh no. who would pick any other?
Day 7: Fave female character and why.
more decisions. i mean of course hermione is pretty awesome. but i love ginny weasley. for reals. she is so bomb. she yeah. i just made my decision. ginny. the end.
Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson.
why are you not putting question marks? anyways. probably charms.
Day 9: Least fave male character.
voldemort? bah. lol. maybe malfoy. not only because he sucks and his evil, but also because he’s stupid and a pansy.
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows.
Day 11: What character would you say you are most like.
hmm. never thought about this. i really dont know.
Day 12: Fave ship.
umm. not sure what you mean by favorite ship. the durmstrang one. :)
Day 13: Least fave movie.
harry potter and the half blood prince.
Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team harry.
Day 15: Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only)
neville, ginny, luna.
Day 16: Fave professor
Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice.
well, the first one was beast. so im excited about the second one.
Day 18: Least fave book.
hmm. i dont have a least fave.
Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films.
books. all day. every day.
Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be.
oh mr. daniel. :)
Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be.
hmm. well, i was pretty bummed about lupin and tonks… and we all know how i felt about hedwig and dobster. ughh. i think maybe lupin.
Day 22: Harry Potter or Twilight
umm. thats not a question. and what kind of survey am i doing dingleberry?
Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry.
whenever anyone dies. doesnt matter who. more when its more important people. there are also other times. but im not sure.
Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t.
i feel like this is the same as day 3
Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna.
happy- yes. neville and luna- dont really care.
Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be.
umm. i dont really know.
Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.
Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it.
Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical.
still havent watched it. dont think i will.
Day 30: What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you
well, i really like the books and the movies. it has just been a really fun thing to enjoy. thats about it. im not gonna spaz and worship harry potter.